Neo Tantric Massage was the first massage introduced to the West with inherent tantric principles. It was in the 1960s that Kenneth Ray Stubbs first started to add massage of intimate parts of the body in his massage practice.
My other great inspirations have been Margo Anand and Marjanne Hurks.
Other important principles included in Neo Tantric Massage are:
– no goal
– awareness; being here and now
– using sexual energy and moving it upwards, transforming it instead of releasing it (and losing it, as would be the goal in erotic massage)
– the presence of love
The Neo Tantric Massage workshop is conducted in two parts, where the second part is differed according to gender.
1. First day: Intro – full body massage when we prepare the energy for the things to come…(11AM – 7PM)
2. Second day: Full body including Yoni massage(11AM-7PM)
3. Third day: Full body including Lingam massage
Yoni and lingam massages are used in different ways in other types of tantric massage.
There many important reasons for massaging the genitals.
Thankful yoni and lingam massage you may explore much higher types of orgasm and ecstasy than typical peak orgasm, what you may compare as kindergarten to university 🙂
Besides being a great source of pleasure, yoni massage can be a great source of healing for a woman. There are many points where past memories are stored, along with emotional pain, conditioning, prejudices, anxieties, fears, anger, etc. Most of them are highly connected to our sexuality.
Lingam massage, especially when done in a neo-tantric way, gives men a great opportunity to learn, exercise and experience the receiving part of his being. This, together with bringing upward energy and ecstasy, can open his heart – something very much needed in today’s world not only by men but by women (as well as for more beautiful lovemaking).
It’s not commonly known that the yoni and lingam are the most reflexological active zones in the human body. By stimulating its different parts we are bringing health to all
parts of the body.
This is why for me, one of the most important aspects of Neo Tantric Massage is to do it from the heart.
What you would learn?
– Respecting, expressing your own and partners boundaries and wishes
– The concept of Healing and De-Armouring and how to approach it in the most supportive ways
– How to sublimate and bring the sexual energy to the higher chakras instead of losing it through the peak orgasm
– Full-body Massage
– Yoni Healing, Liberating Massage
– Liberating from addiction Lingam massage
What you may Experience:
– Healing of your sexuality, past traumas, blockages
– Higher, longer ecstasies than you had ever before without need for having ejaculation or even erection
– Liberating from conditioning
Michal Kali Griks – Founder of Tantra Movement
Michal dedicated his life to spreading the teachings of Tantra. When he discovered Tantra eleven years ago, it completely changed his life. He followed his heart and completed several trainings in Tantra and Kundalini Yoga, including the Rasayana Academy in the Netherlands.
For nine years he has been sharing his enormous knowledge of Tantra and Yoga and passing on his enthusiasm, love and experience in his retreats. Since he started to train teachers as well, the Tantra Movement Team is growing – and so is our love through which we aspire to make the world a more beautiful and loving place. Join us on this journey!
Costs / Contribution:
Early Bird. 2 months before the course
250 USD per person
450 USD per couple
300 USD per person
530 USD per couple
*When you do the whole course (4 modules) – 900 USD
*Two courses cost only 1700 USD
*When you like to go deeper to learn how to become professional masseur, assistant, practitioner, teacher, please contact us individually to get special prices.
Whenever this would be really too much and you would really like to join, do not hesitate to find a solution with us
Tantra Movement Coco Villa Center // Koh Phangan // Sri Thanu
Check our website for more info:
and do not hesitate to ask the questions
Michal Kali Griks (FB)